Get ready—the decision to quit smoking starts with you
When you do decide you want to quit smoking, let your doctor know. He or she can help you decide if NICOTROL Inhaler is right for you.
Then, at your next visit, make time to talk to your doctor about some specific aspects of quitting smoking. Here are conversation-starting questions that your doctor may ask. You should be prepared to answer these questions.
Print this page and take it with you to your health care provider’s office. It will help you remember to bring up important issues that can help you quit smoking.
Questions about quitting
- How much do you smoke?
- How many years have you smoked?
- Why do you want to quit?
Have you tried to quit in the past?
- - If so, how many times?
- - What methods of quitting have you tried?
- - What made you go back to smoking?
- What are the benefits of quitting smoking?
- Should I expect any weight gain? If so, what can I do about it?
Questions about your general health
- Are you taking other medications to help you quit smoking?
- Do you have any medical conditions such as chronic nasal conditions, heart problems, high blood pressure, ulcers, diabetes, or kidney disease?
- Do you have cardiovascular or peripheral vascular disease?
- Do you have drug allergies?
- Are you pregnant or breast-feeding, or do you plan to become pregnant?
- Are you taking any medications?
- Are you experiencing sexual problems?
Questions about NICOTROL Inhaler
Even before you talk to your doctor, find answers to important questions about NICOTROL Inhaler—right here.
- What is the most important information to know about NICOTROL Inhaler?
- What are the side effects? What safety information should I know?
- How long should I use NICOTROL Inhaler?
- What if I have a cigarette while using NICOTROL Inhaler?
- Does nicotine replacement therapy have a good success rate in helping people to quit?
The coupon above is not health insurance. This coupon is accepted only at participating pharmacies. No membership fees apply.
For any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-877-465-6437. Pfizer Inc, 235 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017